111 East Wacker, Suite 2800
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Tel (312) 527.4000
Fax (312) 527.4011
* The City of Chicago has proposed revisions to the rules governing the operation of the popular—and controversial—food trucks. read more
* Anthony R. Licata quoted in Chicago Lawyer magazine regarding legality of Chicago's food trucks, November 2011, read more
* Client featured in Mindful Metropolis
magazine, June 2011, read more
* Client Receives Chicago Tribune 2011 Good Eating Award, read more
* Chicago Lawyer magazine profiles Restaurant and Food Service attorney Anthony R. Licata, read more
They say that restaurants are the hardest deals to get done. At Shefsky & Froelich, we thrive on the challenge, and as a result, we’ve built the premier restaurant and food service practice in Chicago. Our expertise covers all aspects of the business, from raising the capital needed to launch a hot new concept to negotiating a fair lease that protects both landlords and tenants to obtaining all the permits and licenses necessary to open.
Whether it’s raising equity, negotiating debt, a labor issue, a tax matter, a liquor licensing question, a trade name reservation, a health code dispute, or any other pressing matter, the Shefsky & Froelich Restaurant and Food Service practice group has likely encountered it—and knows how to solve it.