111 East Wacker, Suite 2800
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Tel (312) 527.4000
Fax (312) 527.4011
Director of Information Technology
Area of Focus
Enzo Spinelli provides Shefsky & Froelich with expertise in client/server network environments, combined with extensive knowledge of infrastructure design, the implementation of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 and BackOffice products. His network strengths include:
• TCP/IP networking
• Considerable knowledge of DHCP, WINS, DNS, and IIS web services
• Experience with Ethernet, Gigabit, wireless technology and Token ring
• Building and configuring solutions with hardware redundancies as well as logical redundancies to minimize failures
• Virtual private networks
• Remote access solutions, design, implementation and planning
• PBX system administration skills.
Prior to joining Shefsky & Froelich, Enzo worked for a well-established technology consulting firm and was also the MIS Manager for a large business organization in Chicago. He has project management experience in coordinating a team of consultants, client staff and vendor resources. Projects on which Enzo has worked include the management and coordination of a major law firm\'s Y2K remediation efforts, and serviced as an IT specialist at a large law firm. He has also been actively involved in very large scale mail migration (Lotus Notes to MS Exchange) projects.
Mr. Spinelli holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration/Management Information Systems from Saint Xavier University.